☁︎ Favorite Daiso Lashes ☁︎ Dolly Eyelash ドーリーアイラッシュ #6 [Review] ☁︎

5:41 PM

☁︎ Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to my Precious Kittens ☁︎

When I was just starting out with false eyelashes in high school, I used to get them from Daiso where they were cheap and you could purchase a whole variety of looks just to experiment with without losing out on large sums of money.

After a little bit, I discovered my favorite style from Daiso. It's called the "Dolly Eyelash" and is model #6. Please refer to the picture because there really isn't a "brand" that I can give you the name of.


I've since found this look in Dolly Wink #1 "Dolly Cute." Of course, it's very possible that every brand of eyelash has a model that looks similar to this.


But today I was cleaning and throwing things out from high school years and found a whole bunch of the Daiso #6's among the stuff (I used to stock up on them).  I decided to put them on and see how they are on current-day-Cindy.


They look cute of course, very dolly-like :3


However, they are not too comfortable... obviously because they are only $1.50. The lash band is hard and not too flexible. The individual lash fibers themselves are also very plasticky and has that "sheen" that more expensive lashes don't have. I also feel like they are heavier than other brands and I've heard that heavy lashes will cause more damage to your sensitive eyelids over time. Eek.


If you want to purchase these, you can probably find them at your closest Daiso because I think they still sell this model. You won't find this exact same one anywhere else though because this brand is made for Daiso only. The price should still be $1.50 and you don't have too much to lose. However, be prepared to feel the eyelash sitting on your eyes, and keep in mind that heavy lashes can damage the skin around your eyes.

Packaging: ⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎
Lash Quality: ⭐︎⭐︎
Lash Comfort: ⭐︎
Lash Style: ⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎
Price: ⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎

What are your favorite eyelash brands and styles? Do you prefer dolly or natural, and when do you usually wear them? 

xoxoxo, Cindy⭐︎☽

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. So beautiful lashes! You look very cute hun! ^__^


    ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤


    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blog is so lovely (>w<)
    You're really pretty with this false lashes!

    http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty ! Loving your eyes, anyway I also appreciate your advice, I don't usually wear faux lashes because I am scared to damage my eyes and if they are heavy on the eyes it's not a good thing ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Facebook / G+ / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look really pretty, I used to buy my lashes from Daiso too, they had a design there that I loved but then i got to try Dolly Wink and I never looked back lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, found your blog and it's awesome! You look amazingly cute with those lashes on! Keep up a good work:)x

    I want to keep in touch with you. Let me know on my blog

    Laura Macij

    http://www.lauramacij.com/2014/06/eos-beauty-line.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful ^^

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so lucky to have a Daiso near you AHH!! ;3; They seem like such a pretty design~ It's too bad they weren't comfortable D: Nonetheless, they're super pretty *u* Great post!
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Kiyomi!! Hehe, yes I think I'm lucky to have Daiso's near me. Sometimes they sell cute props for photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Laura!! I'd love to!! I'm so glad you enjoyed this post <3 Hope to stay in touch <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah definitely!! Thank you so much for reading and visiting Vale!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. YESSS Me too!!~ Dolly Wink's comfort levels are waaaay better <3 Thanks Angel :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Rinako Dear!! <3 always love you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much Mimie!!! You're so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look super cute with those lashes! Btw, I just followed your blog :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are very gorgeous! :D love those lashes on you

    I’d really love it if we followed each other :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. WHOA WHOA!!That lashes looks so softtt!!!ヽ( ゚ ヮ゚ )ノ
    Very different with my cheap lashes lol(⊙‿⊙✿)

    ✧。・゚゚・Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!・゚゚・。☆

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Raden!! Glad you liked them! And I followed you too Raden <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahah PapayaChan, these are really cheap too!! They only look soft from the picture I think hehehe. Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww Thank you!! I followed you on BlogLovin and on GFC already dear <3

    ReplyDelete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡

✿ T W I T T E R ✿

Disclaimer

Hi everyone :3 The photos on this blog have all been taken by me, so please do not use without my permission. All reviews are my own HONEST opinions on the product INCLUDING the sponsored products--I wouldn't want to mislead my dear readers.

Subscribe